MIC Series composite cables provide all power, video,and telemetry connections between a MIC Series camera and a MIC Series power supply unit in a single shielded cable.
These high-quality cables are specifically designed to maximize flexibility while maintaining properties such as strength and elongation. Each cable is fitted at one end with an IP67-sleeved female connecter which connects to, and shields, the male connecter in the base of the camera. This provides a reliable, easy-toinstall,common connection for all MIC Series cameras.The other end of the cable has individual /free (nonterminated) wires for quick installation into terminals in the MIC power supply unit, for connection to the relevant control equipment and power source.
The cable shield connects to a metal cable gland to ensure minimum EMC interference. The outer jacket of the cable is UV-resistant. For maximum protection,Bosch recommends that the cable be contained in permanently earthed metal conduit.
- High-quality, sun-resistant jacket
- Multiple cable lengths
- Factory-prepared ends
- Cable Lengths - 25 m (82.02 ft)
- Cable diameter - 10 mm (±0.20 mm) [0.39 in. (±0.008 in.)]
- Video Cable Impedance - 75 Ohm
- Connecter - IP67, 14-pin female sleeved
- Temperature range,operational - -40 °C to +80 °C (-40 °F to +176 °F)
- Jacket material - NHFR037
- Environmental regulations/standards
- UL-recognized component AWM Style 21456 VW-1 rating (UL 581 section 1080)
- Sunlight resistance testing (UL 1581 section 1200)
- Compatibility - MIC612